Forecast for the Future

"Every individual without exception bears a potential writer within himself. The reason is that everyone has trouble accepting the fact that he will disappear unheard of and unnoticed in an indifferent universe, and everyone wants to make himself into a universe of words before it's too late. 

Once the writer in every individual comes to life (and that time is not that far off), we are in for an age of universal deafness and lack of understanding."

- Milan Kundera, The Book of Laughter and Forgetting

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Week 15, Day 3 Veganism: Vegan is another word for Diet.

Tuesday, in brief:

For Breakfast
- one cup of coffee in the morning, with soymilk



For Lunch
Went to nearby midtown lunch place Global Kitchen and had:
- Vegetable Udon, allegedly made with vegetable broth. Ingredients--udon, zuchini, yellow squash, carrots, onions.
- Water









For Dinner
I went to the grocery store after work to buy ingredients for a nice tofu stirfry. But then, as I didn't get home from work until 8:30 and I had do my laundry, I wasn't ready to start cooking until 11 and by then my resolve to cook for myself had waned... so i got by on:
- a peanut butter and raspberry jelly sandwich
- a banana
- a chocolate tofutti cutie "ice cream" sandwich







Digg this

No comments:

Hyperliving Google Calendar, Click + to Subscribe