Forecast for the Future

"Every individual without exception bears a potential writer within himself. The reason is that everyone has trouble accepting the fact that he will disappear unheard of and unnoticed in an indifferent universe, and everyone wants to make himself into a universe of words before it's too late. 

Once the writer in every individual comes to life (and that time is not that far off), we are in for an age of universal deafness and lack of understanding."

- Milan Kundera, The Book of Laughter and Forgetting

Monday, April 21, 2008

Week 16 Change: Meetings to Bikes

Due to a variety of current circumstances, I've decided to make an executive decision to change this week's Hyperliving week from "Attend a Meeting Daily" to "Get Bike Exercise Daily". I decided yesterday that I'd been feeling incredibly slothful as my running has (surprise!) once again gone into remission. I've been generally biking a little lately, including a few longer rides, so i've decided that I'm going to try and shoot for a solid hour or longer of bike exercise each day... including riding my bike to work in Midtown each day.

I'll let you know how that goes of course. It should be interesting, as I've never even ridden my bike into Manhattan before.

Digg this

No comments:

Hyperliving Google Calendar, Click + to Subscribe