Forecast for the Future

"Every individual without exception bears a potential writer within himself. The reason is that everyone has trouble accepting the fact that he will disappear unheard of and unnoticed in an indifferent universe, and everyone wants to make himself into a universe of words before it's too late. 

Once the writer in every individual comes to life (and that time is not that far off), we are in for an age of universal deafness and lack of understanding."

- Milan Kundera, The Book of Laughter and Forgetting

Monday, February 25, 2008

Week 8, Day 1 of Running: "Smokin' dope, loadin' bullets in my clip for you / I ain't even wipin' my sweat, it's keepin' me cool"

This is what a tired and out of shape idiot who slept in his contacts looks like after his first 30 minute run in two months (and fourth run in six months).


Note weary and reddened left eye, dried and destroyed by contact non-removal.

I will say though that starting one's day at 6:30 a.m. by listening to "Mac 10 Handle" by Prodigy (Mobb Deep, not the "Firestarters") is a hell of a way for a King Cracker to get things going.



love,
Jeffrey

[NOTE: MY LAWYER SUGGESTS THAT I INSTRUCT YOU THAT IN REALITY I NEITHER "SMOKE DOPE" NOR "LOAD BULLETS IN MY CLIP"]

Digg this

No comments:

Hyperliving Google Calendar, Click + to Subscribe