Forecast for the Future

"Every individual without exception bears a potential writer within himself. The reason is that everyone has trouble accepting the fact that he will disappear unheard of and unnoticed in an indifferent universe, and everyone wants to make himself into a universe of words before it's too late. 

Once the writer in every individual comes to life (and that time is not that far off), we are in for an age of universal deafness and lack of understanding."

- Milan Kundera, The Book of Laughter and Forgetting

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

SLEEPING IS SO HARD

When you are an undisciplined fuck.

I can see this exercise is gonna take more than a week to complete.

Digg this

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wasn't sure where to post this, but I was compelled to notify you that I have added numerous points to your overall score because of that Kundera quote. Nice work, Mr. Beaumont.

E-BAD said...

Sleeping is my favourite past time! And the only sport I'm semi-pro at. Thanks for the linkage. Also... guess who's employed me. Ah, the goddamn hilarity you predicted.

Nihilist Loves Hate, Hates Everything said...

that Kundera quote i think will haunt me every day for the rest of my life.

Hyperliving Google Calendar, Click + to Subscribe